Below are our our admission policies, house rules and instructions on how to use the reservation system.
- The entry fee to the Kitty Lounge for one hour of as many cuddles and snuggles as you can get is $10. Additional time can be purchased if there is availability.
- For the safety of our resident kitties we can only admit up to 12 guests into the Kitty Lounge during each reservation slot.
- A waiver form must be signed by all guests entering the Kitty Lounge. Minors must have the form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Policies regarding minors:
- An adult must accompany a child under the age of 14.
- The cafe welcomes families and encourages parents to bring their children, however in order to provide a relaxing environment for the cats and other customers we only allow each adult to supervise a maximum of two children.
- For the cats safety and the safety of your humans we do not allow any children under the age of 5 to be admitted into the cafe. However, if you are looking for the purrfect addition to your family and have a child under the age of five please contact us directly so that we can accommodate your needs.
- We can offer a full refund if your reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation you may not be entitled to a refund, but please contact us for more information on how we can accommodate you.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation we reserve the right to offer the spot to a walk-in.
KITTY LOUNGE RULES DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Sanitize your hands upon entry into the Kitty Lounge.
- No rough housing the cats – pulling on tails, whiskers or ears. No picking up cats without permission from a Crooked Tail Cat Cafe Representative.
- Cat food is for cats and human food is for humans.
- Catnaps are a part of their life so if they are sleeping please let them. Take a picture instead it’s more fun!
- Pictures are encouraged, but please no flash because it hurts kitty’s eyes.
- Please be aware that cats, although adorable and fluffy, still have sharp claws and teeth.
- Have fun – play with the cats, cuddle the cats or find a purrfect companion.
HOW TO USE OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM:
Click on the type of appointment you would like to schedule.
- Adjust the "Number of Guests" in the drop down box to reflect how many people are in your party.
- Click on the calendar on the day you would like to come, next our availability for the day will show up. Click on the time you would like to schedule your reservation. If a time slot is not showing up that means it is either already filled, or blocked off for an event we are hosting.
- Enter in your information. Please note that we do not keep any of this information on file to send you solicitations without your consent. This information is used to send you confirmation emails and receipts. We also need information for our waiver form since we do have live animals, this information is only used in a case of an emergency.
- After entering your information proceed to the next screen by clicking the "Pay Now" button. This will guide you through the payment process where you enter in your credit card information. We use Stripe to safely process credit card transactions. We require payment upfront to avoid issues of no-shows to reservations. Once you are done entering in your information, click the "Pay & Confirm" button. You will see a confirmation screen and an email will arrive in your inbox shortly. When you arrive for your scheduled time we just need to know the name the reservation was made under, we do not need any confirmation receipts to check you in.