- The entry fee to the Kitty Lounge for one hour of as many cuddles and snuggles as you can get is $10. Additional time can be purchased if there is availability. We do offer 30-minute slots when there is walk-in availbility.
- For the safety of our resident kitties we can only admit up to 12 guests into the Kitty Lounge during each reservation slot.
- A waiver form must be signed by all guests entering the Kitty Lounge. Minors must have the form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Policies regarding minors:
- An adult must accompany a child under the age of 14.
- The cafe welcomes families and encourages parents to bring their children, however in order to provide a relaxing environment for the cats and other customers we only allow each adult to supervise a maximum of two children.
- For the cats safety and the safety of your humans we do not allow any children under the age of 5 to be admitted into the cafe. However, if you are looking for the purrfect addition to your family and have a child under the age of five please contact us directly so that we can accommodate your needs.
- We can offer a full refund if your reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation you may not be entitled to a refund, but please contact us for more information on how we can accomodate you.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation we reserve the right to offer the spot to a walk-in.
KITTY LOUNGE RULES DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Sanitize your hands upon entry into the Kitty Lounge.
- No rough housing the cats – pulling on tails, whiskers or ears. No picking up cats without permission from a Crooked Tail Cat Cafe Representative.
- Cat food is for cats and human food is for humans.
- Catnaps are a part of their life so if they are sleeping please let them. Take a picture instead it’s more fun!
- Pictures are encouraged, but please no flash because it hurts kitty’s eyes.
- Please be aware that cats, although adorable and fluffy, still have sharp claws and teeth.
- Have fun – play with the cats, cuddle the cats or find a purrfect companion.